Here’s a set of 4 Prince artwork reproductions. The “Paisley Park” logo is from the same era as the big “Prince and the Revolution” artwork. This became the record label logo for several years.
The iconic (to Prince fans anyway) “Sign O The Times” font is done here in Peach and Black, the colour scheme we were asked to attend concerts wearing in 1987.
The “Yes” heart shape is from the album artwork of 1988’s “Lovesexy” and I have recently had it tattooed on my right wrist.
Finally there is a second Prince “Symbol”, this time in Purple and Gold as per the limited edition release of the “Symbol” album from 1992.
- deseohh likes this
- tipsordie reblogged this from marciedavis
- lepurplepolitician likes this
- ricsrecordrackcoverart likes this
- wildstyle96 reblogged this from marciedavis
- marciedavis reblogged this from outfitdujour
- marciedavis likes this
- addressunknownn reblogged this from outfitdujour
- thatonerecordstoreguy likes this
- lovesexyistheone likes this
- delaorgee reblogged this from outfitdujour
- hollygomadly likes this
- vetandavimana reblogged this from princerogersnelsons
- princerogersnelsons reblogged this from erotic-city
- erotic-city reblogged this from outfitdujour
- xr2turbo likes this
- 0bscenities likes this
- outfitdujour posted this